Do you think that you are Peri-Menopausal or Menopausal right now?
Would you like to understand what’s happening to your hormones so that you can take control of your symptoms?
Imagine how much better you would feel if you could take back control the natural way? Right now, you might be thinking that sounds too good to be true. But what if we were to tell you that just a few simple lifestyle and diet changes could make you feel better?
Would you want to know more?
Introducing Your Menopause Survival Guide. In our 20-page full-colour pdf guide, you will learn how Nutrition and Exercise can positively reduce some of your menopausal symptoms.
Did you know that your menopause is just one isolated day in time? The average age for women to reach menopause in the UK is 51, with many of the most common symptoms starting from the age of 45. 8 out of 10 women will experience some form of side effect. From hot flushes to breast tenderness, muscle and joint pain, to foggy memory.
In this exclusive Contour Survival guide, we’ll arm you with all the information you need to navigate your own Menopause journey the natural way.
- We reveal our 5 Top Tips for managing your hormonal symptoms.
- We provide full nutritional guidance and support.
- We talk you through the food types and snacks to stock up on.
- We’ve even prepared a comprehensive Menopause Grocery list.
- Discover your Menopause Exercise guide — how often and what exercise is best for you.
- Plus, find out the top alternative remedies available remedies to try.
Sounds interesting, right? Our guide has been designed to help all women because no two of us are alike.